ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a talented UI designer to join a small but growing UI team. You will be working alongside the UX and UI leads to design an industry leading low code/no code application. As the first UI designer on the team you will have the opportunity to shape how we approach UI for our application.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Create a design system to support dynamically generated user-interfaces.
- Work collaboratively in architecting and designing a UI builder interface.
- In collaboration with the UX team, design the functionality and visuals of new features.
- Design responsive web, mobile and tablet layouts.
- Create design specifications for components, layouts and screens within the platform.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies & industry trends.
- Ability to learn a lot quickly.
The requirements/skills to be successful are:
- Outstanding design skills with a focus on UI design.
- Experience designing UI for B2B applications is a must.
- Experience creating wireframes and prototype mock-ups.
- Experience in designing for design systems and pattern libraries.
- Understanding of atomic design principles.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Should be comfortable working as part of a cross-discipline UI/UX front-end team.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience working with design software such as Sketch, Figma and Adobe XD.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions that are user friendly from both a visual and a user interaction perspective.
- Experience designing for IOS and Android apps is a plus.