ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a talented Social Media Specialist to join a small but growing UI team.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Hire and train others in the team.
- Provide constructive feedback.
The requirements/skills to be successful are:
- Experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role with a proven track record or identifying and growing an audience.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.