ABOUT THE JOB
Why join us at Cyferd?
Cyferd is at the start of a very exciting journey. We’re a start-up with Directors and an X-team who have significant experience building compelling solutions with previous tech start-ups. You’ll be joining a dynamic team who love to build the best solutions in the market helping us to develop our platform components using leading cloud technologies with market-defining architecture and features. This platform will provide the base of our secure, robust and extensive multi-tenant SaaS offering that converges capabilities to offer significant value to the early adopter customers we’re working with (and everyone else as we build out the future).
We are looking for a passionate, professional Senior UX Researcher/Designer to join the Cyferd team.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Discover what users need from our products by conducting primary research.
- Work closely with product teams to define UX requirements.
- Explore the behaviours and motivations of our users.
- Maintain and develop research artefacts e.g persona gallery, research methods and guidelines.
- Lead, focus groups, quantitative/qualitative surveys, usability studies.
- Lead and/or mentor designers to conduct UX research initiatives across the product line.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative research results and share findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- Engage with development teams to realize design visions.
- Serve as a trainer, mentor and facilitator to promote user experience research.
The requirements/skills to be successful are:
- Experience designing user flows for enterprise-level platforms.
- Ability to translate complex flows and concepts into clear and intuitive steps to make the user experience simple and straightforward.
- Excellent communication skills to develop an understanding of the UX requirements and to present solutions with clarity to product managers, architects and developers.
- Familiarity with SaaS products and how users engage differently in these platforms.
- An agile approach and an ability to resolve developer questions quickly and with clarity.
- Skills with relevant tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Miro boards, InVision or similar.
- A love of solving complex problems for businesses, making it easy for every user persona to feel the product is designed for them.
The role will be located in UK or Barcelona, Spain. The role will be remote working initially with offices to be set up as the Covid19 situation settles.
About your application:
Cyferd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. Please make it known if you have any specific requests that will support you during your application process.
Cyferd is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Cyferd via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Cyferd. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Cyferd as a result of the referral or through other means.