ABOUT THE JOB
Why join us at Cyferd?
Cyferd is at the start of a very exciting journey. We’re a start-up with Directors and an X-team who have significant experience building compelling solutions with previous tech start-ups. You’ll be joining a dynamic team who love to build the best solutions in the market helping us to develop our platform components using leading cloud technologies with market-defining architecture and features. This platform will provide the base of our secure, robust and extensive multi-tenant SaaS offering that converges capabilities to offer significant value to the early adopter customers we’re working with (and everyone else as we build out the future).
We are looking for a passionate, professional Senior User Experience Designer to join the Cyferd team.
The Principal UX Designer Leads/impacts the long-term direction of Cyferd UX initiatives.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Design interaction models that work consistently across an entire system for new and existing products and features.
- Promote the design standards for the organization and the principles that drive them.
- Manage and own the approach to the research that helps reflect and inform the design strategy.
- Manage and own conceptual models that help reflect and inform the design strategy. Communicate to stakeholders the strategy and use of these models.
- Analyze the ongoing research activities to understand how we can improve our overall user understanding and attain the insight we need.
- Manage multiple research activities running in parallel.
- Construct conceptual models that help reflect and inform the design strategy. These models reflect multiple problem spaces and are created in alignment to the business’s strategic goals. They are the foundation for the long-term design vision.
- Develop processes and use them to inform and establish best practices.
- Present designs to stakeholder groups or external audiences in terms that they will understand.
- Develops features, functions and requirements that drive a great design experience and high value for our clients.
- Mentor graduate, junior, intermediate or senior team members in best practices and standards.
The requirements/skills to be successful are:
- Experience of 6+ years of product design experience.
- Recognize opportunities for new and ongoing design improvements and transform insights into interactive designs that can be shared with the wider team.
- Recognized as a design leader in the wider community for technology insights, publications or postings.
- Recognize opportunities for new and ongoing design improvements and transform insights into coherent user models that can be shared with the wider team.
- Applies domain experience in a creative and innovative manner in order to ensure that Cyferd is building world-class designs on an international scale.
The role will be located in UK or Barcelona, Spain. The role will be remote working initially with offices to be set up as the Covid19 situation settles.
About your application:
Cyferd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. Please make it known if you have any specific requests that will support you during your application process.
Cyferd is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Cyferd via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Cyferd. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Cyferd as a result of the referral or through other means.