ABOUT THE JOB
Why join us at Cyferd?
Cyferd is at the start of a very exciting journey. We’re at the beginning of a journey with Directors and an X-team who have significant experience building compelling solutions with a number of successful previous tech start-ups. You’ll be joining a dynamic team who love to build the best solutions in the market helping us to develop our platform components using leading cloud technologies with market-defining architecture and features. This platform will provide the base of our secure, robust and extensive multi-tenant SaaS offering that converges capabilities to offer significant value to the early adopter customers we’re working with (and everyone else as we build out the future).
We are looking for passionate, professional Senior Software Engineer to join the Cyferd team.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Design efficient, testable, reusable, and reliable code.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Generate dynamic app layouts & user interfaces leveraging React Native.
- Developing cross-platform mobile applications (iOS & Android).
- Integration of app components with server-side logic and client-side synching.
- Work collaboratively in architecting & developing solutions.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies & industry trends.
- Ability to learn a lot quickly.
The requirements/skills to be successful are:
- 4+ years of professional experience building mobile applications.
- Thorough knowledge in React Native is essential.
- Experience writing and implementing functional components.
- Experience working with react hooks, redux and API integration.
- Experience designing and developing iOS/android specific components.
- Experience working with React (web) is a plus.
- Firm grasp of good software design principles.
- In-depth understanding of responsive design principles.
- Experience using a microservices architecture a plus.
- A portfolio of previously deployed App & Play Store apps.
- Experience building complex, highly scalable mobile applications.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms & unit tests (e.g. Jest, Mocha, Chai).
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- A knack for writing clean, readable code.
- Able to work in an agile environment with a focus on continuous integration.