ABOUT THE JOB
Why join us at Cyferd?
Cyferd is at the start of a very exciting journey. We’re a start-up with Directors and an X-team who have significant experience building compelling solutions with previous tech start-ups. You’ll be joining a dynamic team who love to build the best solutions in the market helping us to develop our platform components using leading cloud technologies with market-defining architecture and features. This platform will provide the base of our secure, robust and extensive multi-tenant SaaS offering that converges capabilities to offer significant value to the early adopter customers we’re working with (and everyone else as we build out the future).
We are looking for a passionate, professional Senior Product Designer to join the Cyferd team.
As a Senior Product Designer for the facilitation of customers getting access to our platform and use it in the most efficient way, you will work with a diverse group of highly talented people within design and a cross-functional team to influence the future direction, continuous innovation, and improvement of our products. You will work in the area of administration, governance, control and facilitation from a user perspective making sure we are aligned with the architecture of the product and the business opportunity making sure we deliver the best experience to our users. Your exceptional problem-solving skills, clear communication, and design instincts will help you navigate ambiguity, complexity and combine the strengths of your teammates to align on and deliver simple and intuitive solutions.
Our design team is a fast-growing department consisting of a mix of talents including user research, UX/UI design product design. The team focuses on the user experience and maximizing the user value that our customers can get from our product through great design.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Driving and design of innovative solutions for our SaaS-based platform, assisting their execution and delivery, as the key stakeholder in the product design process ensuring we build solutions users love to use;
- Engaging with Product Managers, customers, UX designers, internal stakeholders, and product engineering to ensure all relevant inputs are included in the design and delivery;
- Assisting UX designers with domain knowledge and subject matter expertise;
- Providing advice, clarification, and guidance to the engineering team during the development phase;
- Bridging communication around the architecture and wanted business values with the values for the users;
- Providing internal and external communication around product design process and product solutions; and
- Organizing and facilitating product workshops, work closely with user research and usability testing teams to gather product feedback.
- Analyse and understand product usage telemetry and feature usage metrics to champion data-driven design and development in the relevant product area.
The requirements/skills to be successful are:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant program of study, or equivalent;
- Previous experience as a technical product manager for a cloud product is a plus
- Previous experience from enterprise-grade governance and administration solutions for cloud products;
- Previous experience of enterprise company needs around compliance and governance of analytic data;
- Experience working with customers in the field, counseling them on deploying solutions, developing data and analytics related solutions;
- Demonstrated an acute sense of problem-solving abilities;
- A broad understanding of technology;
- Understanding of different users’ needs for managing a cloud enterprise platform from a buyer and administration perspective;
- Previous experience working with a cloud-based Products and/or R&D organization, an asset;
- Ability to help build awareness and importance of design excellence;
- Keep up to date with current market trends and technology;
- Strong communications skills.
You will thrive if:
- Curious on users and what they can achieve with our solutions.
- Can empathies with the users and understand their pains and needs.
- Excited about how data can transform companies and help users make better decisions.
- Find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Using influencing to change people around you.
The role will be located in UK or Barcelona, Spain. The role will be remote working initially with offices to be set up as the Covid19 situation settles.
About your application:
Cyferd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. Please make it known if you have any specific requests that will support you during your application process.
Cyferd is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Cyferd via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Cyferd. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Cyferd as a result of the referral or through other means.