ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a creative and dynamic product / UX designer to join our exciting start-up building a next-generation no-code application development platform. Great software should empower businesses to do more with less – we’re frustrated with how often this isn’t the case. If you have a passion to challenge the status quo that rivals ours, work independently as a proxy for the end-users, love great product design and roll your eyes when you have to search for what to do next on a screen, we want to talk to you!
Your responsibilities are to:
- Work with the product management team to translate requirements into intuitive designs.
- Create low fidelity wireframes to communicate design ideas and work with stakeholders across the business to iteratively develop concepts.
- Build up a set of higher fidelity wireframes to enable the UI design and front-end development teams to work their magic.
- Quickly bring UX flows to life thinking for the end-users.
- Work alongside experienced design and development colleagues to create a consistent and clear design system.
- Apply UX principles and understand flow through the application without being constrained by process.
- Recognise opportunities for new and ongoing design improvements.
- Organise and facilitate workshops to collectively come up with new ideas and approaches.
- Keep up-to-date with industry standards and perform competitor analysis.
- Analyse and understand product usage telemetry and feature usage metrics to champion data-driven design and development in the relevant product area.
The experience/skills to be successful are:
- A love of solving complex problems for businesses, making it easy for every user persona to feel the product is designed for them.
- Experience developing intuitive product designs for enterprise applications.
- Ability to sit in the shoes of a user and take them on a magical journey they hadn’t thought possible.
- Ability to translate complex flows and concepts into clear steps to make the user experience simple and straightforward.
- Excellent communication skills to develop an understanding of the UX requirements and to present solutions with clarity to product managers, architects and developers.
- Familiarity with SaaS products and how users engage differently in these platforms.
- Skills with relevant tools such as Figma, Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, Miro boards, InVision or similar.
The role will be located in UK or Barcelona, Spain. The role will be remote working initially with offices to be set up as the Covid19 situation settles.
About your application:
Cyferd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. Please make it known if you have any specific requests that will support you during your application process.
Cyferd is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Cyferd via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Cyferd. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Cyferd as a result of the referral or through other means.