ABOUT THE JOB
Why join us at Cyferd?
Cyferd is at the start of a very exciting journey. We’re at the beginning of a journey with Directors and an X-team who have significant experience building compelling solutions with a number of successful previous tech start-ups. You’ll be joining a dynamic team that love to build the best solutions in the market helping us to develop our platform components using leading cloud technologies with market-defining architecture and features. This platform will provide the base of our secure, robust and extensive multi-tenant SaaS offering that converges capabilities to offer significant value to the early adopter customers we’re working with (and everyone else as we build out the future).
We’re looking for a creative and dynamic Product Designer to join our exciting start-up building a next-generation no-code application development platform. Great software should empower businesses to do more with less – we’re frustrated with how often this isn’t the case. If you have a passion to challenge the status quo that rivals ours, work independently, have the experience to act as a proxy for our end-users, love great product design and, like us, roll your eyes when you need to search for the next action on a screen, we want to talk to you!
Your responsibilities are to:
- Research and design innovative product solutions, finding the simplest and most graceful approaches to offer the most capability and usability combined;
- Be a key stakeholder in the development execution and delivery to ensure we build the most compelling, simple to use, solutions users love;
- Be part of the combined team of product managers, UX/UI designers, internal stakeholders, customers and engineering to ensure designs cater for all relevant inputs;
- Support UX designers with domain knowledge and subject matter expertise to explore the best user flows;
- Be an advocate, and proxy, for users in advocating for the best outcomes whilst balancing this with the best value outcomes for our business;
- Organize and facilitate product workshops to gather product feedback.
- Champion data-driven design and development, working with product and feature usage telemetry.
The requirements/skills to be successful are:
- A love of solving complex problems for enterprise businesses and an opinion on how the business application landscape can be revolutionized using cloud platform solutions;
- Experience developing intuitive product designs for enterprise applications;
- Ability to sit in the shoes of a user and refine the essence of the problem to find the simplest and most widely applicable solution;
- A love of writing clear documentation to present your solutions with clarity to product managers, architects and developers;
- A readiness to debate the pros and cons of each aspect of a design and a willingness to take feedback on board;
- Previous experience of enterprise company needs around compliance and governance in their IT solutions;
- Previous experience in product or design roles for an enterprise software vendor is desirable;
The role will be located in the UK or Barcelona, Spain. The role will be remote working initially with offices to be set up as the Covid19 situation settles.
About your application:
Cyferd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. Please make it known if you have any specific requests that will support you during your application process.
Cyferd is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Cyferd via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Cyferd. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Cyferd as a result of the referral or through other means.