ABOUT THE JOB
Why join us at Cyferd?
Cyferd is at the start of a very exciting journey. We’re a start-up company with an executive team that has significant experience building compelling solutions with previous tech start-ups. You’ll be joining a dynamic team that loves to build the best solutions in the market helping us to develop our platform components using leading cloud technologies with market-defining architecture and features. This platform will provide the base of our secure, robust, and extensive multi-tenant SaaS offering that converges capabilities to offer significant value to the early adopter customers we’re working with (and everyone else as we build out the future).
We are looking for a Product Designer who is creative and dynamic to join our exciting start-up building a next-generation no-code application development platform. Great software should empower businesses to do more with less – we’re frustrated with how often this isn’t the case. If you have a passion to challenge the status quo that rivals ours, work independently, have the experience to act as a proxy for our end-users, love great product design, and, like us, roll your eyes when you need to search for the next action on a screen, we want to talk to you.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Research and design innovative product solutions, finding the simplest and most graceful approaches to offer the most capability and usability combined;
- Be a key stakeholder in the development execution and delivery to ensure we build the most compelling, simple to use, solutions users love;
- Be part of the combined team of product managers, UX/UI designers, internal stakeholders, customers and engineering to ensure designs cater for all relevant inputs;
- Support UX designers with domain knowledge and subject matter expertise to explore the best user flows;
- Be an advocate, and proxy, for users in advocating for the best outcomes whilst balancing this with the best value outcomes for our business;
- Organize and facilitate product workshops to gather product feedback.
- Champion data-driven design and development, working with product and feature usage telemetry.
The requirements/skills to be successful are:
- A love of solving complex problems for enterprise businesses and an opinion on how the business application landscape can be revolutionized using cloud platform solutions;
- Experience developing intuitive product designs for enterprise applications;
- Ability to sit in the shoes of a user and refine the essence of the problem to find the simplest and most widely applicable solution;
- A love of writing clear documentation to present your solutions with clarity to product managers, architects, and developers;
- A readiness to debate the pros and cons of each aspect of a design and a willingness to take feedback on board;
- Previous experience of enterprise company needs around compliance and governance in their IT solutions;
Desired Skills/Qualifications (not essential):
Previous experience in product or design roles for an enterprise software vendor is desirable
About your application:
Cyferd is an Equal Opportunity employer; at Cyferd, we believe in diversity and equality for everyone. Team meetings at Cyferd routinely involve members from all different levels, from CEO to intern, and all team members are invited to offer their ideas.
Cyferd is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Cyferd via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Cyferd. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Cyferd as a result of the referral or through other means.