ABOUT THE JOB
Are you a driven individual with a genuine passion for marketing? We are looking for someone to join our company at entry-level within the marketing team.
Creativity and the ability to take ideas and expand them is key along with the desire to grow and develop within the role.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Provide support to the marketing department.
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Working on social media designs using Photoshop.
- Work with the marketing team to support the brand strategy.
- Perform market and client research.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
The requirements/skills to be successful are:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use Adobe creative suite.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities.
- Ability to spot emerging trends.
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines.
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or equivalent education.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) a plus.
- Digital photography and video editing experience a plus.
The role will be located in UK or Barcelona, Spain. The role will be remote working initially with offices to be set up as the Covid19 situation settles.
About your application:
Cyferd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. Please make it known if you have any specific requests that will support you during your application process.
Cyferd is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Cyferd via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Cyferd. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Cyferd as a result of the referral or through other means.