We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who wants to join our company within the marketing team. Are you a driven individual with a genuine passion for marketing? Creativity and the ability to take ideas and expand them are key along with the desire to grow and develop within the role.
- Provide support to the marketing department.
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Work with the marketing team to support the brand strategy.
- Perform market and client research.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with campaign and website content.
- Assist with copywriting.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
- Plan and organise in-person and virtual events
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing or equivalent education.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use Adobe creative suite (desirable).
- High level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities.
- Ability to spot emerging trends.
- Familiarity with email marketing, SEO/PPC, and event management.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Think you could be our next Marketing Rockstar? Fill in the form or contact Lola Brown with your CV.