ABOUT THE JOB
Why join us at Cyferd?
Cyferd is at the start of a very exciting journey. We’re at the beginning of a journey with Directors and an X-team who have significant experience building compelling solutions with a number of successful previous tech start-ups. You’ll be joining a dynamic team who love to build the best solutions in the market helping us to develop our platform components using leading cloud technologies with market-defining architecture and features. This platform will provide the base of our secure, robust and extensive multi tenant SaaS offering that converges capabilities to offer significant value to the early adopter customers we’re working with (and everyone else as we build out the future).
We are looking for passionate, professional Full-Stack Developer to join the Cyferd team.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Create cross-platform features and backend implementations.
- Collaborate with peers to design and build new features.
- Pay attention to detail and make user-experience a top priority.
- Drive analysis, design, and implementation of application components.
- Be familiar with the challenges and approaches for crafting interconnected, scalable systems.
- Always strive for fully automated solutions and high-quality code.
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental customer value achievements.
- Serve as a trainer, mentor and facilitator to support in growing the development team.
The requirements/skills to be successful are:
- Solid full-stack application engineering experience.
- Experience with Git, Github (or equivalent).
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using NodeJS or similar.
- Exposure to modern cross-platform mobile frameworks (React Native or similar).
- Experience with React JS and Material UI, API design, SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Experience with developing micro-services and scalable systems.
- Experience of closely collaborating with design teams, R&D, Product Management and other parts of the organization in an Agile development environment.
- Have a broad technical interest and like to stay up to date on the latest advances in the software field.
- Love taking initiative and serious about continuous learning.
- A Bachelors in Computer Science and/or equivalent demonstrable experience.
The role will be located in the UK or Barcelona, Spain. The role will be remote working initially with offices to be set up as the Covid19 situation settles.
About your application:
Cyferd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. Please make it known if you have any specific requests that will support you during your application process.
Cyferd is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Cyferd via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Cyferd. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Cyferd as a result of the referral or through other means.