ABOUT THE JOB
Why join us at Cyferd?
Cyferd is at the start of a very exciting journey. We’re a start-up company with an executive team that has significant experience building compelling solutions with previous tech start-ups. You’ll be joining a dynamic team that loves to build the best solutions in the market helping us to develop our platform components using leading cloud technologies with market-defining architecture and features. This platform will provide the base of our secure, robust, and extensive multi-tenant SaaS offering that converges capabilities to offer significant value to the early adopter customers we’re working with (and everyone else as we build out the future).
Your responsibilities are to:
- Create efficient solutions for backend services and capabilities.
- Collaborate with peers to scope, design and build new features.
- Pay attention to detail and show an understanding of the needs of the front-end developers (internal and accessing through APIs) to ensure end-to-end simplicity.
- Drive analysis, design, and implementation of backend components.
- Be familiar with the challenges and approaches for crafting interconnected, scalable systems.
- Always strive for fully automated, reusable solutions and high-quality code.
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental customer value achievements.
- Serve as a trainer, mentor and facilitator to support in growing the development team.
The requirements/skills to be successful are:
- Experience with Git, Github (or equivalent).
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using NodeJS or similar.
- Experience with API design, SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience with Graph databases is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Experience with developing micro-services and scalable systems.
- Experience of closely collaborating with design teams, front-end teams, architects, product management and other parts of the organization in an agile development environment.
- Have a broad technical interest and like to stay up to date on the latest advances in the software field.
- Love taking initiative and serious about continuous learning.
- A Bachelors in Computer Science and/or equivalent demonstrable experience.
About your application:
Cyferd is an Equal Opportunity employer; at Cyferd, we believe in diversity and equality for everyone. Team meetings at Cyferd routinely involve members from all different levels, from CEO to intern, and all team members are invited to offer their ideas.
Cyferd is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Cyferd via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Cyferd. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Cyferd as a result of the referral or through other means.